Airport Taxi Fare and Pick-up Service Fare 2013.07.05
The following is information for traveling from Ngurah Rai International Airport to your hotel in Bali.
Required time from the airport to major resort areas
○ Kuta/Tuban: 5 to 10 minutes by car
○ Seminyak: 15 to 30 minutes by car
○ Jimbaran: 15 to 30 minutes by car
○ Nusa Dua: 30 to 40 minutes by car
○ Ubud: 60 to 80 minutes by car
Three options are available
***Click banner above!! Visit our website and check our Airport transfer service with private car.
In Bali, meter taxis like Blue Bird cannot pick up guests at the airport. Airport taxi charges are two times' higher than meter taxis, however they are easy to arrange and you don't need to negotiate fares as pricing is already fixed (albeit higher than usual). In addition, you can immediately take a taxi without waiting once you have made payment at the taxi counter, located outside the arrivals hall.
How to book an Airport Taxi
- Exiting the arrivals hall, the Airport Taxi desk will be located on the right-hand side
- Give the cashier your hotel's name and address and make the relevant payment in IDR
- Take your ticket and a driver will guide you immediately to a waiting taxi
Airport Taxi Fare
||Rp.45,000 - Rp. 55,000
These prices are subject to change without prior notice. You can contact Denpasar Ngurah Rai International Airport at:
○ Phone: +62 0361 751011 ext. 5555/5566
○ E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Locaｌ travel agent
Using the pick-up service of a local travel company is also a popular choice.
||US$20 - US$25
||US$20 - US$25
||US$ 25 - US$30
Transport by hotel
Most of Bali's hotels usually offer a transfer service to the airport for approximately US$20 for one way to the south and US$40 for one way to Ubud.